Does your church have a reputation for radically loving on its pastors? Help your church become a place where pastors feel appreciated and want to serve.
- Build a culture of affirming and blessing your pastor throughout your church family
- Annually review your pastor's salary and ensure that it stays in line with other churches your size
- Give your pastor a 3-month sabbatical every 7 years
- Make sure your leadership is holding your pastor accountable for taking a Sabbath day each week and working a sensible number of hours
- Don't expect your pastor to be at every church event, function and committee meeting
- Be the body of Christ and serve one another...don't expect your pastor to do it all!